Monday, October 6, 2008

FINALLY!!!

I am so excited....we are now number 25! YEAH!!!

We are starting to see some referrals and that means we are getting that much closer. Now that is my number on the unofficial list. We have actually moved up 2 spaces on the unofficial list. I wasn't watching the list so we had actually dropped to #27 and now we are at #25. Woohoo!

I can't wait to see more referrals coming in. It is so nice to see families being formed. We have also heard that our agency is hoping to reduce the wait time to 9 months from the current 12 months they are quoting. Now we probably won't see the effect of that as we will surely hit the 9 month and probably even the 10 month. But it makes me more hopeful to think that my dream of seeing a picture of my baby before the end of the year may come true.

Hopefully I will have lots more good news to share later today or at least this week. Keeping my fingers crossed for more families to be formed :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cathy, my phone just rang with a strange number and I almost had a heart attack. False Alarm. I am definitely on edge!